Fatal error: Cannot declare class _WP_Dependency, because the name is already in

Hello,
I’ve juste had a problem with the shapely theme : I made my site one year ago, it worked well, and this week I went to WP back-office, and I clicked to update the theme, and my site did not work any more at all… I called my web provider, to restore the old version, but I still have a fatal error :
Fatal error: Cannot declare class _WP_Dependency, because the name is already in use in /homepages/31/d582473992/htdocs/www/nadadouro/wp-includes/class.wp-dependencies.php on line 424

Does anyone can help me please?
Thank you,
Céline

Hi,

It seems the error is coming from WorPress itself, or from any other third party plugin you installed.

1. Can you try re-install the WordPress by going from Dashboard -> Updates? http://take.ms/A8x8Q
  2. Try disable all the third-party plugins you installed.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hello Laranz,
Thanks for your help.
I did the Wordpress re-install, and the updates, and actually recovered part of my website, but with no fotos & no text.
I finally finded the origin of the problem : 1 front page was created automatically when updating, I deleted it, and re-defined my former home page as the front page. Then I began to recover my texts and fotos. And then I still had to put again every widget in the page again because some of them where not there anymore.
I did it, and finally recovered all my website.
Thank you for your help,
Céline

Hi, there

Nice to hear your problem is fixed
Now I will now close the topic and mark it as resolved.
Feel free to contact us again Thanks!