Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 39583744)

How do I change the config or to get larger space for my pictures? I have just started to use the theme Travelify for the awesome pictures we take and the ability to showcase such beauty, yet I am already having problems uploading the pictures.

I am getting errors like this when I use Lightroom:
The generated image is too big (183.587kb) for your server configuration (0kb). (1)
/Volumes/500G/LightroomMasters/2007/11/2007-11-24/<untitled> 172.jpg

The generated image is too big (213.651kb) for your server configuration (0kb). (1)
/Volumes/500G/LightroomMasters/2007/11/2007-11-24/<untitled> 159.jpg
And As you can see, they are NOT big pictures.

Please help! I need to get this wordpress site up and running soon.

Laura Jevtich of
www.Laura-n-Sasha.com

Hi Laura,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems you are facing the issue due to low memory allocated to PHP so could you please try Increasing memory allocated to PHP using the information provided on the following pages?

http://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

Also you can contact your web host regarding this if they have forced any memory restriction.

Best Regards,
Movin

I am amazed that this is not done automatically. I do not understand how a wordpress theme such as a photographic one like this could not have said anything in its write up that there might be this type of problem.

Well, it looks like I have to change my hosting package so that I have more space. Thanks for your help. It was totally a hosting problem rather than a theme problem.

Awesome great to see you got that resolved by changing your hosting package.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!