Fatal error

Hello,
I’m having some problems with the slider of the theme since the last update. I excluded a plugin tha t I tought can cause the problem, but it did not work.
Now I notice this message on the bottom of action on the recomended actions. What is it?
*Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Allegiant_Notify_System’ not found in /home2/camil153/public_html/camilalatorre.com/wp-content/themes/activello/inc/welcome-screen/sections/actions-required.php:91 Stack trace: #0 /home2/camil153/public_html/camilalatorre.com/wp-content/themes/activello/inc/welcome-screen/class-activello-welcome.php(400): require_once() #1 /home2/camil153/public_html/camilalatorre.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): Activello_Welcome->activello_welcome_screen(’’) #2 /home2/camil153/public_html/camilalatorre.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(’’, Array) #3 /home2/camil153/public_html/camilalatorre.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home2/camil153/public_html/camilalatorre.com/wp-admin/admin.php(224): do_action(‘appearance_page…’) #5 /home2/camil153/public_html/camilalatorre.com/wp-admin/themes.php(10): require_once(’/home2/camil153…’) #6 {main} thrown in /home2/camil153/public_html/camilalatorre.com/wp-content/themes/activello/inc/welcome-screen/sections/actions-required.php on line 91

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out.

My apologies for the inconvenience. In this case, could you kindly install and activate this plugin (Debug Info) then navigate to Dashboard > Debug Info from your WordPress Dashboard.

Copy and paste all the contents of the debug information and please attach a file containing the contents in a reply to us here at support.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Support.

ok, there you go

Ok
i copy all details in it.

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch.
In this case, could you kindly share the file within a dropbox link as we are not in a position to view the attachment from our end.
I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

It is ok to use google docs?

Hi there,
Thanks for the doc.
In this case, could you try deactivating those third-party plugins you have in place and check whether the issue is resolved. If so, try activating them one by one to identify the conflicting plugin.
Please keep us posted on the outcome.
Best Regards,
Support.

Do it and nothing changes. The fatal error and my slider problems still continue.
please check what is this error or tell me that nothing you can do, so I can change my theme.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Allegiant_Notify_System’ not found in /home2/camil153/public_html/camilalatorre.com/wp-content/themes/activello/inc/welcome-screen/sections/actions-required.php:91 Stack trace: #0 /home2/camil153/public_html/camilalatorre.com/wp-content/themes/activello/inc/welcome-screen/class-activello-welcome.php(400): require_once() #1 /home2/camil153/public_html/camilalatorre.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): Activello_Welcome->activello_welcome_screen(’’) #2 /home2/camil153/public_html/camilalatorre.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(’’, Array) #3 /home2/camil153/public_html/camilalatorre.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home2/camil153/public_html/camilalatorre.com/wp-admin/admin.php(224): do_action(‘appearance_page…’) #5 /home2/camil153/public_html/camilalatorre.com/wp-admin/themes.php(10): require_once(’/home2/camil153…’) #6 {main} thrown in /home2/camil153/public_html/camilalatorre.com/wp-content/themes/activello/inc/welcome-screen/sections/actions-required.php on line 91

Let me check it, Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

Hi,

I will need to deactivate all the pluggins again?

Hi thre

i cant see this error message anywhere on your website, i checked mentioned places and even they are not showing this fatal error, can you please check it once again and provide detailed steps on how to replicate it?

Hi,
the link where shows the error

hi

Ok, i see it now, i will report this problem to our developer. you can disregard this problem because it will not affect any functionality of the website, most probably it will be fixed in the future update

Excellent post. I think colorlib support team is very good. There are very helpful to their customer . thank you all team member colorlib team

reponkhan thank you too :wink:
do you have any question about the themes?