Feature Image on Pages for Dazzling WordPress theme

I’ve been trying to add a feature image on “Pages” page. However, its not showing.

Dazzling, doesn’t allow featured images inside pages by default. However, it is possible to add them.

You can add featured images for posts by going to Appearance >> Editor >> content-page.php. On that file you can add this line of code that will display featured images just like on posts:

<?php the_post_thumbnail( 'dazzling-featured', array( 'class' => 'thumbnail' )); ?>

Position depends on how and where you want it to appear on your website but personally I would add this code above this line but that’s up to you:

<article id="post-<?php the_ID(); ?>" <?php post_class(); ?>>

Let me know if this is what you were looking for.

perfect. Thank you very much.

Hi there!

I just added this code to a new content-page.php file that I uploaded to my child theme but I don’t see the featured image that I have set for the specific pages. What am I missing littlelareyloves.com/destinations/?

Thanks!

Hello,
I am having the same problem with travelify.
I would like the featured images to show on both pages and posts.
I made a child theme as suggested in some other posts and used the child theme code that was posted and I can make the featured image show on posts now.
Website is catrinasgarden.com Right now the child theme is not active just travelify and you can see the problem without child theme.
Would the code that you posted above work for travelify too and if so where in my child theme would I put it?
Also if you could help me display only the slider and not the header image on the pages where the slider is active that would be great. I do want the header image to remain on the other pages however.
Hope you get this because I am aware that I am hijacking an old post.
Sorry for that, but I can’t find on your website where to start a new thread…maybe I’m missing something.
Thanks so much for any help you can give me.
Catrina

Hi There,

This is old thread and to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/dazzling/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Thanks,
Movin