featured image service block low resolution

Hi,
I have the service block that shows a very low resolution featured image, how can I change it?
thanks,
Cris

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can change the image by going to Appearance > Widgets > Frontpage Services Sidebar and simply replace the image that is in the widget there.

Best Regards,
Support

ok, thanks, and what about the latest news images featured? I also have very low resolution images shown here,

thanks in advance,
Cris

Hello there,

Thanks for keeping in touch.

In that case ou can use one of the following plugins to enhance the image quality:

You may need to re-upload the images to have the plugin take effect of images that were added before.

Best Regards,
Support

thanks for the quick answer…
well I don’t need to get them bigger, I just would like to appear at least as yours, mine looks like the wrong size and in fact it load a 250px width image instead than a bigger one,
thanks!

Hello there,

Thanks for keeping in touch.

Could you please add a link to a page of your site with an image that is having the issue? It would help for us to see the images and how they appear.

Best Regards,
Support

sure, I attach a picture, the site is under construction, log in this these credential:

url: http://www.imagecar.it
login: test
pwd: test

thanks!
Cris

Hello there,

Please try using the following plugin to regenerate the thumbnails as the image in the portfolio appears to have good quality but the thumbnail does seem blurry:

Best Regards,
Support