Featured image size; doesn't seem properly

Hello Movin,
Hope you are very well today :slight_smile:
I need help about my featured images on posts.
Please check my blog and see the difference between my last post image and the rests. ( www.mugeyleyoga.com )

Now, theme doesn’t allow me to put images as it is, as before. It cropes them but I don’t want to crop or resize them. (I usually use my instagram photos)

Is there any way to use it without cropping images and how can I do it ?
I’ll appreciate for your quick help.

Thank you.
:heart:

Hi @muge,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

If you don’t want to crop the images and instead want to use the large images as it is then You can try achieving this by using the attached small plugin specially developed for you that contains some custom code.

Best Regards,
Movin

Movin hey,
I really appreciate for your very quick reply. I didn’t have internet, so just now I could upload your file and tried but it also didn’t work. Template still crops my images (I have one draft,last one, you can check from there)
I thought pictures are effected by one plugin or one update, I don’t know what it is but can you check it again please for me?

Thank you.

I really appreciate for your very quick reply. I didn’t have internet, so just now I could upload your file and tried but it also didn’t work.

Make sure you have activated the uploaded the plugin and also try regenerating thumbnails by using the below plugin.

I thought pictures are effected by one plugin or one update, I don’t know what it is but can you check it again please for me?

You can check it by temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Movin hey,

It is ok now, many thanks.

One more quick irrelevant question; site doesn’t send email to people who already subscribe for new posts. Is there anything to do ? In blogspot it was default. So should i add extra plugin for that ?

Thank you again.

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

One more quick irrelevant question; site doesn’t send email to people who already subscribe for new posts. Is there anything to do ? In blogspot it was default. So should i add extra plugin for that ?

You can try using any of the following plugins to achieve this.