Featured Slider on Blog page

Hi
I need your help, I’ve tried everything to remove the Featured Slider from my blog, but it’s impossible.

Could you please help me with the configuration to remove it and make it appear only on the homepage?

http://www.ecotourspetate.com/blog-el-salvador/

Best regards

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please go to Appearance >Customize > Travelify Featured Slider > Featured Post/ Page Slider Options and ensure that " Check to exclude slider post from Homepage posts " is checked.

Please update me on the results.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi, thank you so much for your help.
And yes, the box is already checked, but the problem persists.

What else can we try?

best regards

Hi,

Thanks for updating us. I apologise for the issues you’ve had thus far.

A simple css code will do the trick.

You can use the following CSS code by going to Appearance > Customise > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

.featured-slider, .featured-slider .slider-cycle{
    position: relative;
    display: none;
}

Let me Know if this works for you.

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you very much for helping me. Yes I worked on the blog, but I also affected the home page, which is where I need them to appear.
:frowning:
Will be more options to try?
Thank you for all your support. I will be aware of any response

Best regards

Hi… are there another option to solve this issue?

Best regards

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply,

​May I ask you to remove the previously provided Custom CSS Code and add the following below:

body:not(.home) .featured-slider, .featured-slider .slider-cycle{
    position: relative;
    display: none;
}

Regards,
Support

Hi my friend,
I have placed the new code but it still does not work.
With this new code, has always disappeared from the blog page, which is correct.

But the effect it has had on the home page is that the Featured Slider has disappeared, but there are the points that should appear below the image, as you can see in the Attachment

Best Regards

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please go to Appearance >Customize >Travelify Featured Slider > Slider Options and check the box to disable the slider then please tell me if that affected the slider.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi
I have done it before and I just did it again, and doesnt work. :frowning:

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

Kindly provide me with some admin access so that I may have a closer look at the issue and perhaps, provide a solution.

If removing the slider for all blog pages is exactly what you need, then this CSS added to Appearance > Customize > Travelify Other Options > Custom CSS should solve the problem:

.blog .featured-slider {
    display: none!Important;
}

The code above essentially removes the featured slider for all pages of the blog template.

Please let me know if this helps.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi Support

Thank you for all the patience and help you gave me. I thank you from the heart. The problem has been solved with this last code.

Thank you very much