Features icon in homepage, can I add links to them?

Hi, first of all I would like to thank you for this amazing theme and also for your suppord and help on this forum. I found everything I was looking for via thread other people posted with lot of answers so I didn’t have to bother you.
But I’m looking now I just cant find answer so I guess no one ever asked for this and I need your help please.

I used widget to set features icon on homepage (3 of them), I added text below and the only thing I need is to add links to them, so after you click them, it takes you to different pages. Is it possible?

Kindly Regards

Hi @kamiiru,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by using the attached small plugin specially developed for you that contains some custom code.

After activating the shared plugin configure it as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you very much, it’s working wonderfull! I can’t believe you acctualy did this to help me out. You are the best.

Thanks to you my site is almost complete and just how i wanted it to be :slight_smile:
The only thing that still bothers me a bit is grey bar below logo on every page. If I knew how to remove it my site would be 100% complete!

Thank you very very much once again, you are amazing!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

The only thing that still bothers me a bit is grey bar below logo on every page. If I knew how to remove it my site would be 100% complete!

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here Shapely - Colorlib Support Forum instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Oh sorry for mess.
As you wish I made new thread https://colorlibsupport.com/t/removing-grey-barstrip-in-shapely/ :wink:

You will be replied on your new thread ASAP so there is no need to reply here regarding that.

Hi
Thanks for this wonderful theme which I’m really enjoying using, especially the awesome Home Page sidebar.
I have also been looking for a way to add a link from the icons in the Features widget and I see from this thread that you have created a new plugin especially to do this.
The question I have is whether I can install this plugin without it wiping out the existing content I’ve added to the Homepage sidebar or removing existing widgets from that.
I had previously installed a custom plugin for this theme and this happened.
Is there a way of getting this plugin while protecting the work I’ve already done, or some way of backing that up.
Many thanks in advance for your help.
Tony

@Tony This is old topic and to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/shapely/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.