Few things needed

1. How can I remove the author so it just shows the date & title on my posts?
  2. How can I remove the “no comments yet” on my posts so they don’t show up on the home page or the actual post page?
  3. How can I remove the category title that is in big bold letters when I click on my category pages?
  4. Is it possible to change my newsletter font?
  5. Is there a way I can get the posts on my homepage to look the same on a mobile device? I noticed that they are all full width posts on the mobile device.

Sorry for all the questions, I just switched to your theme because I was having problems with my previous one.
Thank you for your time in answering all of them.

The website I need help with is - www.ourpositive.com

Hi @tfrett,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. How can I remove the author so it just shows the date & title on my posts? 2. How can I remove the “no comments yet” on my posts so they don’t show up on the home page or the actual post page? 3. How can I remove the category title that is in big bold letters when I click on my category pages?

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

.entry-meta,
.entry-meta .author a {
    font-size: 0;
}
.entry-meta span.posted-on {
        font-size: 14px;
}
.entry-footer span.comments-link {
    display: none;
}
.category .page-header {
    display: none;
}
4. Is it possible to change my newsletter font? 5. Is there a way I can get the posts on my homepage to look the same on a mobile device? I noticed that they are all full width posts on the mobile device.

You can achieve this developing custom CSS code.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you!

Hello
The theme looks lovely and easy to install. but I have realized the demo content is missing some important pages like Shop, Cart… what could be the problem https://wainshopfashion.000webhostapp.com/

Even when you add the product to basket you cannot view the basket on the cart. any help

The name of the theme is Tyche

@tfrett You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

@wains To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/tyche/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Alright

Thanks