Flickering text colours

Good morning and hi there,
it seems, your support is perfekt, but I couldn’t find in this forum a solution for my Problem.
I changed in the wonderful sparkling theme some link and text colours, but now the text in the slider header is flickering from white to green and red by mouse over. I would like to get rid of the red text colour anyway.
The website is: http://procosta.ch
Can you please help me? Thank you in advance!
Cheers, Robert

additionally I have to mention, that it happens in the Microsoft Edge Browser!

Hi Robert,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try resolving this issue by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of the latest version of Sparkling theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Sparkling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

#page .flex-caption h2{
  background: #5a6f94;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

thanks a lot for your assistance. It’s really great to get some help from you an colorlib.
Unfortunately this css additional record didn’t help. The Problem exists only in the Edge Browser. I read somewhere else about somethin similar: Menu colour hover issue • Nirvana Bugs Forum

Do you have any other idea? Wish you a nice weekend - with best regards,
Robert

P.S. I’m working with the child theme of Sparkling…

Please also try using the following CSS code.

#page .flex-caption h2:hover {
    background: #5a6f94;
}

From the description provided on Menu colour hover issue • Nirvana Bugs Forum it seems this is browser related issue.

Is the following site working for you on Edge browser?

Hi Movin, hope you had a nice monday!
I tested also https://colorlib.com/sparkling/ and it’s the same. The white text color in the header part turns to red. Also the new code you sent me, didn’t help. It must be a browser Problem. But it must be also interesting for colorlib to solve the Problem on the sparkling site. I sent a feedback to Microsoft over the browser, wondering, if they read it…
Thank you very much for your help - with best regards,
Robert

… and here’s the prove…

Glad you have reported this issue to Microsoft regarding this browser.

It seems the issue with browser when the web element is semi transparent.

We are also troubleshooting this issue and will update you here if we found anything regarding the issue.