Flickr Album Gallery

Hello,

I use Flickr Album Gallery. This plugin works correctly in the computer version. I have a problem with the mobile version, when I activated the plugin the dropdown menus are not working for mobile.

Any idea to fix it? My web is www.naturalistesgirona.org/fotografia

Thank you!

Enric

Hi Enric,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

First, I want to thank you for the help!

Here is the log: www.naturalistesgirona.org/fotografia/wp-admin
User: colorlib // pass: BanduEmb_ColorliB

I wanted to ask you for curiosity, Colorlib is a company or an organization?
I love you to do free themes and assist her people! My next payment template will be with you!

Thank you!

Enric

I troubleshooted the issue on your site and it seems the issue with plugin JS so could you please try using any of the following plugin instead of Flickr Album Gallery plugin?

You can find information about colorlib on the following page.

I tested the plugins, but do not work as I want. I changed the plugin by direct link to flickr and still not working. Any ideas?

I am a beginner with wordpress, this project is for a gno and I do voluntarily, but if I get new projects I want to work with you! I liked your philosophy!

Thank u!

To resolve the issue please use the following plugin to create mobile menu.

Perfect, now work! :slight_smile:

It is possible to remove the menu theme in the mobile version? So you will not see the plugin and theme menu.

Thank you!

Enric

You can remove it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of the latest version of Sparkling theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Sparkling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

button.btn.navbar-toggle {
    display: none;
}

Thank u for all! :slight_smile:

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: