Folders of google analytics dashboard for WP

Hi, please, I need help with plugin Google analytics dashboard for WP.

I´ve already once installed this plugin and it worked properly. Then the new update came out and I wanted to update it, but during the updating the following mistake occured:

“Installing Plugin: Google Analytics Dashboard for WP 4.4.3
Downloading install package from https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/google-analytics-dashboard-for-wp.4.4.3.zip…
Unpacking the package…
Installing the plugin…
Destination folder already exists. /nfsmnt/hosting2_2/d/8/d81a4475-dd0d-4e62-8cd8-cfff0163fd6d/slovakation.com/web/wp-content/plugins/google-analytics-dashboard-for-wp/
Plugin install failed.”

So I deleted the plugin and now, every time I try to install the plugin, this message occurs.
I would like to ask you, how and where can I find that “destination folder”, so I could delete it. But I have no clue, where it might be.

Thank you very much

Martin

This folder is only accessible via FTP client and you should look at this locations:

slovakation.com/web/wp-content/plugins/

At first you should open slovakation.com then move to web then to wp-content then to plugins and remove this folder that is causing issues.

For accessing your website using FTP you can use tools that are offered by your hosting provider. Most likely you have one such tool in hosting administration panel. If not you can use applications such as FileZilla.

Let me know if this helps.

Yes, it did help!. Thank you very much. :slight_smile: