Font change, Colour change help please

Hello All, I am new to this forum and very green on website design. I chose this theme as it seems quite friendly to use however I have hit a few snags that I am unsure of and so now am seeking help off you kind folk.

There are a number of questions if I may.

Jumbotron website title and strapline I am unable to change the size of the text for the strapline so now it reads very small. I cannot find a setting to change this and do not know my way around the css files, I did look in style sheet but I can find no reference to anything.
I also wanted to change the font for this heading and other, I have followed easy Google fonts but it will not change anything despite following their tutorial?

Another question is I want to change my menu font colour from white to a red, I cannot find a way to do this. i would still like to keep the other colour when you hover the mouse over the word though. Any help would be appreciated.

lastly, this is a static home page site but the other pages load as a blog, I have set my picture no problem but again all text for name of page within the picture is white, I am unable to change this like I did in the jumbotron. I would all page headings to have the same colour as my homepage.

Thanks in advance, I apologise if these questions have been asked before but I so far have not found answers using search.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it and provide some options for you?

Best Regards,
Support

Still in the very early stages so will not look good. Thank you.

http://myretrowatches.com/

Hello, Well I have managed to change the colours in the jumbotron title in “blog” pages and I have changed the font.
However I cannot find a way to change the menu text colour.
Can anyone please help me with this.

Also to either take the buttons off the jumbotron or add more. I do not want 2, I want 4. Can this be done??

Please help.

thanks.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to change the menu font color by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Font color*/
#header .top-header .header-navigation ul li a {
    color: red;
}

You can use the following CSS to remove the buttons:

/*Button removal*/
#header.header-front-page .bottom-header .header-button-one, #header.header-front-page .bottom-header .header-button-two {
    display: none;
}

As it goes for adding new buttons, this would require a developer to create new code for the theme and it would not be within the realm of support that we can offer.

Best Regards,
Support