Font/Spacing/Sizing Edits

Hi there!

First off, thanks for creating a wonderful theme and a great support forum. I’ve found so many solutions to my issues just be reading other’s form posts. I’m hoping you can help me with a couple of aesthetic changes I’d like to make to my site. (www.honeydewblog.com)

Widgets
I would like to have the widget titles centered rather than aligned left. I’d also like the pink line beneath the title to go across the whole length of the widget column. Is this possible?

Can I also just change the font size of text within the widget (not the widget title) without changing the font size on the rest of the blog?

Slider
I found the code to remove the categories from the slider, but the text looks silly off-centered. Can you help me change the font, font size, and spacing of the slider text?

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

For the sidebar changes, Kindly add and save the following code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

#secondary .widget> h3{
  text-align:center!important;
  font-size: 20px!important;
}

#secondary .widget> h3:after{
  width:100%!important;
}

For the slider, you may use the code below. You will need to change the font size, font family and line height to suit your needs:

.flex-caption .entry-title {
    line-height: 16px!important;
    font-family: sans-serif!important;
    font-size: 20px!important;
}

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Great! Thanks for replying so quickly! These worked wonderfully for a couple of my requests.

However, I’m still unable to change the font size of the widget text (not the widget title). Is it possible to change the font size of the widget text without changing the font size of the rest of the text on the rest of the page?

Also, I was able to change the font within the header using the code you provided, but all the fonts I tried show up italicized. Can you help me with code to un-italicize the header font?

And one more question - can I change the spacing between each widget as well?

Thanks so much for your help!

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

Kindly add and save the following code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

.textwidget {
    font-family: monospace!important;
    font-size: 21px!important;
    line-height: 17px!important;
}

As with the slider text, you’ll need to make the relevant changes to the font, size and line height.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support