footer and wpadminbar not showing for Colorlib WordPress theme

Hi there,

Thanks for the theme…

However, I am having trouble with viewing the footer and wpadminbar. I am running Dazzling 1.5.0 and WP 4.1.1 (have also tried to revert to Dazzling 1.4.4 with no luck) and I am using a child theme.

I am only able to see the wpadminbar, footer.php and the copyright footer when visiting the homepage (static homepage), all other pages do not display either.

I have checked my styles.css, footer.php and functions.php for anything obvious, but to no avail.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, I understand this may be limited info so will try to answer any questions you may need.

Thanks in advance, Scott

I must add, I have viewed this in multiple browsers too.

Please post your website URL and I will look into to.

If your site is still locally then disable all plugins to see if it does anything.

http://cyclingbikebible.com/

I have temporarily turned off my ‘maintenence mode’ so please let me know when I can turn this back on, after you’ve looked. Appreciate the support!

Tried all plugins individually, but no change.

Try to add Facebook like widget again because you have made an error in its code and from there the rest of the code is “commented out”.

Deleted Facebook widget to check, worked perfect. Thank you so much for your time and effort, hugely appreciated. As is the tremendous free theme!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Where can we find version 1.5.1 too, please?

Dazzling version 1.5.1 is available on Github. It is also under review by WordPress.org and should go live shortly.