Footer Modification

As you suggested, I have moved my footer question from here to a new question thread.

I am trying to get footer to show ‘terms and conditions’ (clickable) and ‘privicy policay’ (clickable) instead of the current ‘Theme by Colorlib Powered by WordPress’ on both web version and mobile version

I used the suggested code below suggested in this thread with changed text and link

function custom_activello_footer_info() {
global $activello_footer_info;
printf( esc_html__( ‘Theme by %1$s Powered by %2$s’, ‘activello’ ) , ‘Colorlib’, ‘WordPress’);
}

I added the above code to to end of Activello: Theme Functions (functions.php), but it didnt work. Can you please help?

Many thnanks

can anyone help? Many thanks :slight_smile:

Hi @dailysurprises,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You are using wrong solution. Instead you have to use the child theme solution shared in the following topic.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/footer-links/

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin

Thanks for getting back to me. If I change the theme, all the widget, side bars position etc will change right? Is there a paid version of activello theme that allows me to add more flexibility into the current theme?

Many thanks

Thanks for getting back to me. If I change the theme, all the widget, side bars position etc will change right?

No because it’s the child theme of Activello theme but the widgets may get removed so you have to readd them in the sidebar.

Is there a paid version of activello theme that allows me to add more flexibility into the current theme?

Currently there isn’t any paid version.