Footer update

Hi there,

Thanks for a great Illdy theme!!

I have a question, I would like to change my footer in Illdy theme, so I have only footer 1 with text along the whole length.
I deleted text under footer 2, 3 & 4, but it’s coming back. (Information, Support)
Now it looks like this, see attached file. Can I also change color black with image or another color?

If this is not possible how can I remove the whole footer?

Thanks a lot,
Cheers,
Irena

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
What about to add blank text or html widgets in the place of 2,3,4, widgets? have you tried it? these widgets are just placeholders in case there is no other widget placed
Regarding background color of the footer, please add this css in appearance > customize > additional css:

#footer,
#footer .bottom-footer {
background-color: #ffda6b;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for your reply :slight_smile:

I added image widget (without adding real image) to footer 2, 3 and 4. Luckily text on those footers is gone.
But the text on footer 1 is just in row 1 and not through the whole length of the footer, what I would like it to be.
How can I have this text spread through the whole length? I guess I should delete footer 2, 3 and 4 so this space could be used for footer 1. But I can’t delete those footers. Please advise, it’s my first Wordpress website.
Thanks a lot!!!
Cheers,
Irena

hi

Ok, now please provide URL of the website and i will check it out