Format logo in menu bar

I’ve already inserted the logo in the menu, my question is, how do I make it look crisper? It seems blurred for some reason. Is there any CSS to make it clearer or is there an ideal size/format the image should be in?

Also, how do I increase the padding on it’s right? All the menu items have a 10px padding on both sides but It doesn’t seem to apply to the logo for some reason.

Please help!

My site: http://www.lipstickalchemist.com/

Hi @lipstickalchemist,

Thank you for your questions.

I’ve already inserted the logo in the menu, my question is, how do I make it look crisper? It seems blurred for some reason. Is there any CSS to make it clearer or is there an ideal size/format the image should be in?

To make it clearer you have to increase its width by using following custom CSS code.

body #page .navbar-default .navbar-nav>li:first-child a {
    height: 45px;
    width: 240px;
}
Also, how do I increase the padding on it’s right? All the menu items have a 10px padding on both sides but It doesn’t seem to apply to the logo for some reason.

Use below CSS code to achieve it.

body #page .navbar-default .navbar-nav>li:first-child {
    margin-right: 30px;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you!

240px makes the logo much too large, should I use one of a smaller file size? Could you tell me the ideal dimension and format (jpg/png) to use so that the logo is the same size as it is now but crisp and clear.

Hey there,

The size of the logo on the demo is 207x28.
Your logo maybe a little taller, but you can use this to gage the size of your logo.
and resize accordingly.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Support.