Front Page Parallax text not responsive

Using the Parallax section the text in the widget is not responsive and doesn’t show properly on Mobile devices with different screen sizes. This is my first website and I’m completely new to Wordpress and Stuff. Please Help. Thank You.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please ensure that the theme and the plugins are all up to date.

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

Particularly the About section on the Homepage!

Hello there,

I tested the page and the about section appears without any issues. Can you add an image of what you are seeing?

In the meantime, please try disabling any third party plugins that were not bundled with the theme as one of them may be causing a conflict.

Best Regards,
Support

Here is how it looks on my Mobile device and the amount of visible text it displays varies according to the screen size as in some of the text cuts off.

Hello there,

You can use the following CSS code to add some padding to the button by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

@media only screen and (max-width: 900px) {
.image-bg .btn.btn-filled {
    margin-bottom: 50px;
}
}

Best Regards,
Support

Tried. Still the same issue! And also haven’t activated any 3rd party plugins there.

Hi there

“amount of visible text it displays varies according to the screen size as in some of the text cuts off” - Amount of text will be always different on different screen devices, this is normal and this is what responsive design means :slight_smile:
text cut can be fixed by this css:

.top-parallax-section {
margin: 0 20px;
}