Frontpage section in menu redirect in middle of the section

Hi, First, thank you so much to have created a very professional template - I really like it as it’s simple to set-up.
I only have one little problem that I was not able to found in the forum.

My website url is: http://carolinepitre.ca/ French website, but my Wordpress admin is in English

I add some frontpage section in the menu. Unfortunately, when I click to them, they all redirect in the midle of a section.

Ex: if on the menu I click: contactez-nous (which is #shapely_home_contact-2), it scroll down to the middle of the section. Is it possible to have it at the beginning of the section? Same thing for the subpage in the menu: bienfaits-services, which is #shapely_home_parallax-4

Thank you so much for your support

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
sorry, but i cant not see your website because coming soon page is activated,

1. language of the WordPress can be changed from WordPress dashboard > settings and at the bottom, you will see the option to switch the site language
  2. menu - most probably you messed with the anchor points of the menu elements, please check out our video of how menu and page sections are connected, on this page: Shapely Theme Documentation - Colorlib check navigation menu setup

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Thank you for your answer.
I did followed the menu video - but I probably done something wrong - I can not find it.

My admin wordpress dashboard is in English. Because this website is not yet launch, I created for you a user and password to login in my dashboard.
login: www.carolinepitre.ca/wp-admin
User:
Colorlib-Support-Team
Password:
dw8u6(rKoueZpkWNeiD8gE4Y

Can you please help me with a solution. I really appreciate your support.

Good morning

Please check again :slight_smile:

in menus i just changed this:

to this:
#shapely_home_contact-2

You have to use this method and a smooth scroll will work

Wonderful, it is working perfectly! Thank you so much for your support. Have a good day !

You are welcome, just let me know if you need anything else :slight_smile: