Full Posts on Homepage Instead of Read More

Hello there,

I can see that quite a few users have the same problem with Activello as me - I want full posts with pictures on my homepage instead of a few sentences without a picture (I know I can use Featured Images, but I prefer having full posts without using that feature). My blog URL: http://www.closetchipsin.com/

After checking other threads, I tried going to Custom Options and uncheking both options. That didn’t work. I have then downloaded the “child-theme-47.zip” shared by Movin in one of the threads. That didn’t work either - I was asked to upload the Master theme, but I guess it’s the one I’ve been using from the beginning.

Any help appreciated!
Evelina

Hi Evelina,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please try using the attached custom child theme of Sparkling theme that contains some custom code?

Best Regards,
Movin

Thanks for the reply! I tried uploading the Child theme before and the error message said that I need the Master theme in order to upload that theme.
I tried again using your uploaded file and now it tells me:

Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

Destination folder already exists. /customers/2/9/4/closetchipsin.com/httpd.www/wp-content/themes/child-theme/

Theme install failed.

But I don’t see it in my installed themes.

Please first of all delete your existing theme and then install the shared child theme on your site.

You can delete existing child theme on your site from the path /customers/2/9/4/closetchipsin.com/httpd.www/wp-content/themes/child-theme/ by using FTP or file manager.

I’m doing something wrong because I’m getting “Oops! That page can’t be found.” when I’m trying to paste the link.

I am not sure what you meant by “I’m trying to paste the link” so please describe it a bit more in detail.

Sorry, I misendrstood what I have to do. My blog is hosted by one.com and I haven’t used any file managing apps for it before. I’m not sure how to delete the existing Child theme.

Then you can contact your web host one.com regarding this and they will help you.

I actually need help with this too Movin. I have the Activello theme and I want to see my full post along with the picture in the post to be visibile. I want to remove the read more button. Also I want the picture in the post to be visible when I share my post on twitter and facebook. Help please :slight_smile:

I figured it out :slight_smile: But still want to know how to get the picture in the post to be visible when I share my post on twitter and facebook. Help please ?

@tanisha

I figured it out ? But still want to know how to get the picture in the post to be visible when I share my post on twitter and facebook. Help please ?

Awesome great to see you got that resolved.

Regarding your another question To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here Activello - Colorlib Support Forum instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.