Full Width in Newspaper X is missing from the post templates

Hello,

I have recently installed the theme to my website. However, my website is based on entertainment, videos, blog posts, images and so on. Therefore, I like my posts to be on full-width so profiles, blog posts, videos and everything else that the website contains will be easily visible and friendly accessible. I’ve tried to create the file full-width and paste it onto the theme folder but it still missing out and I can’t see the template article. It’s stuck on Default theme. How can I fix that? I do not want to use third party plugins to stretch to fit the screen only the content area as I wish even the featured images of the posts to be stretched on full-width…

Best wishes,
Valentin

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

In order to have the posts appear in full width please go to Appearance > Widgets and remove any widgets from the blog sidebar so that they will not appear and increase the page width.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

That actually did not work. I tried that already and it was leaving as a blank left side bar and did not stretch the page to the full-width. However, I’ve managed to make when I have created an extra file named “full-width” with the code on the page.php just removed the <show widget sidebar> part and extra CSS file for .Full-width. If requested, I can upload the files I’ve added. However, it’s only for pages, does not do anything with the posts.

Best wishes,
Valentin

1 Like

Hi, I am also facing the same problem as you, Can you guide me how to do it…Thanks.

Hi @oc1ober

Its a very old topic, please start a new ticket and I will review your problem

thanks