Full Width Page Issue

I am using the shaplely theme and I got the homepage to look how I would like it but I cannot get other pages to go full width.

Here are the 2 pages

cqd.net (full-width)
cqd.net/history (not full width)

Thanks for the help.

Hi @n8sb,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can display the pages full width either by configuring it in the theme layout settings or in the page edit screen as shown in the attached screenshots.

Best Regards,
Movin

I have been having the same problem with Shapely, and selecting full width for post option does NOT allow posts to go any wider than approximately 1140px, even on my 2560 full-screen display.

I’m pretty much at my end of frustration with this theme, and all I really want it to do is give me full width posts. POSTS with images and words that stretch all the way across the browser window. Many modern displays are 1080p and wider, and I want my posts to display at that width.

I simply cannot figure out the code area containing and limiting the maximum width for the template.

@meridianform Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it’s not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

I was only able to force my slideshow plugin to bypass width constraints. I want the entire page body, text, regular NON-slideshow images, and header/top nav area/etc. to be full screen.

@meridianform I visited your shared URLs and saw they are displaying full width.

I think this is happening because you are using the custom CSS solution posted in your following topic.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/still-cant-get-full-width-posts-in-shapely/

Please do not reply on multiple topics to avoid duplication of replies instead only post your replies regarding this issue on your above existing topic.