Full Width Page

Hello all,

I own a basketball site where I do features on budding basketball prospects. I am trying to create individual player profiles for each prospect that we have an article for. Unfortunately, I am having issues getting the content to fill the full body/width/gray space of the page. Using Site Origin page builder, I managed to get two columns to fill the width of the page, but have had no luck with any of the other columns or the container. I’ve tried setting the page template under attributes to full width…nothing. I’ve tried setting selecting full width for the layout specific page…nothing. I’ve inspected the element to see what the container or page class/id are but I have no idea what to do with the information after i’ve identified each container,divider or the page id/class.

The page I am referring to:
http://endlessmotor.net/profile/

A pages I’d like to emulate:

Hi @endlessmotor,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Do you want to fill the full body/width/gray space of that profile page only?

I tried to access your shared page but getting the following message.

You need to login to view this content. Please Login. Not a Member? Join Us

I tried to register on your site to access that page but found the site only have paid membership.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and access the page? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thank you for the response and i hope you are having a great day so far.

Yes, I’d like it to fill the full body space of that profile page only. I created a login so that you can access the page:

username is Movin
pw is 5OLhNUVTv^XdC(&(IlclK$z&

Thank you for sharing the site login credentials but it is not working for me so could you please make sure that the shared credentials are correct.

Hi Movin,

I am not sure why the credentials did not work but I have resolved the issue. Thank you for taking the time out to respond and help me.

Have a great day!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: