Full Width

Someone asked how to make the theme full width without the empty spaces on the side. The solution given only changed the header, while posts and pages still have empty spaces on the sides. I was wondering if there is a simple solution to make the entire theme full width.
Thanks!

it would be great to see what code you were using and also see your URL because there are different layout options for this theme and I need to see your actual code to give you some suggestions. There is no one solution that will work for everyone.

My URL is www.guerrillagallivanter.com. I haven’t changed any of the code, so the code is the default that’s included with the theme. I’m trying to make all pages and posts full width, so there are no empty spaces on the sides where the background image would appear.
Thanks!

Add this to Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS. it will make your website full-screen.

.wrapper {
    max-width: 100%;
}

.container {
    padding: 0 30px;
}

.attachment-featured.wp-post-image {
    width: 100%;
}

.post-featured-image {
}

.slides img {
    width: 100%;
}

Thank you so much! What would be the new suggested Header/Featured Image size under these new settings?

Now it depends on your audience since your website is going to be full width on any screen resolution. The bigger images the better results but the problem will be that the bigger images you will add the slower your website will loads. So it depends on your preferences between image quality, image size and website performance.