Getting Java script error

hy movin! hope you doing well.

I posted the query earlier about not getting AdSense ads. its showing blank. my ads are getting displayed in customization option, but after publishing its shows blank. I tried to find out the possible reason, googled everywhere about the flaw behind, but not succeeded.

Recently i came across the website to analyse my website if there is any scripting issue. This link shows java scripting issue. is this the possible reason for AdSense ads not getting displayed? please hep me to sort out the scripting issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi @anil2941985,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

Yes the javascript error can cause this issue.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

It’s
www.ingeniousindeed.com

I visited your shared site and found the following code is causing this issue.

<script type='text/javascript'>//<![CDATA[
jQuery.fn.datepicker.dates['en']=bootstrap_datepicker_dates;
//]]></script>

Our Sparkling theme doesn’t use this script so i think it must be the plugin generating this that you are using on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is generating it if any.

Thanks movin for taking time to review my site.
I already tried deactivating all plugins, but the result was the same. what other options I have? will try once again.

You can try temporary using default WordPress Twenty Sixteen theme and also try reinstalling WordPress on your site.