Google Mobile Usability Problem: "Clickable elements too close together"

Hi there, I use colorlib free template for my wordpress site. It looks clean and easy to use, and I like it very much.
Recently, when I check my site enhancement effect in the google search console, I found the problem “Clickable elements too close together”. I guess it is associated with the nav buttons with mobile edition.

Is there any solution for this porblem?
By the way, my site is https://www.airbetter.org/ , you can check the effect on it.

Hi There,

Thanks a bundle for reaching out to us.

I checked your site both on desktop and mobile and I can’t seem to noticed any items that are close by each other.

Kindly explain to me more so that I may be able to advise further.

Hope to hear from you soon.

There are some pages that be shown with the error, one of them is: 🥇 Honeywell Humidifier Reviews Consumer Reports 2019 - 2020 , but I guess, this problem should be whole site degree, not only pages. But I am not sure

Good morning

I need to check the blank page to identify where the closed elements are in the footer and header or in the page content, please create one blank page and provide the url :slight_smile:

Then this one Page Not Found - AirBetter.org , It may lies in the navigation button I guess

Good evening

Please try this code and let me know if it worked:

.dropdown-menu>li {
padding: 17px 15px;
}
You can add this code in appearance > customize > additional css

Thank you very much!
I noticed that on the mobile phone there bigger size blank between different buttons, I guess it will work on this way. I will submit to google bot to test it again to make sure it work or not. Thank you for your help!

Good morning

OK, let me know your result :slight_smile:

It works, thank you!

Hi There,

You are most welcome.

Feel free to reach out to us in case something else comes up :slight_smile: