H1 TAG ONLY FOR THE HEADER LOGO ON HOMEPAGE AND NOT FOR PAGE AND SINGLE POST

Hi ,I hope you are well

I’m searching for a way to have the H1 logo only for the homepage, and not for page and single post.
In fact, i made some modifications to move the entry title from H2 to H1, and it’s ok. But because of the H1 which is set on the header logo, i have now two H1 on both page and single, which is bad for SEO.

Could you please tell me how to do it?

My website www.voice2gether-gospel.com

Regards

Hi @hodgi,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

This SEO issue is resolved in the following commit of theme

So you can just use the Travelify theme from the following github version which contains many fixes and enhancements.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi @movin

thank you for your feedback !

Have a nice day

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Hi @movin ,

as you advised me, i’m using now the travelify theme from the gibthub version GitHub - puikinsh/Travelify: WordPress theme with Theme Customization API integration, Theme Options, content slider and layout options

The issue is that i have no more H1 on my front page, it starts with post entry H2

Could you please help me on this?

Otherwise, it works well for single and page, the H1 is not on logo anymore but on entry title .

Many thanks

The H1 tag is only displayed on home page when you display site title in the header instead of logo.

We can’t display post titles in H1 tags because then the H1 tags will be duplicated on home page so please tell me where you want to display the H! tag on your site home page so that i can help you to achieve it.

Hi @movin ,

Thank you for your answer

maybe a good way to display a H1 tag on my front page will be just under the slider, like on sparkling for example https://colorlib.com/sparkling/ (the CTA)

If you could give me the code to apply, it would be perfect!!

Many thanks

Hi Movin,

Using the travelify theme I created a blog named www.itphobia.com.
I use h1 tag for each of my article.
But in SEO test it says that pages contain H1 tag but contents are blank.

The test report is like following:
<h1> Headings Status
Your page contains H1 headings but all of them have blank content.
How to Fix
How to fix - <h1> Headings Status
In order to pass this test you must indentify the most important topics from your page and insert those topics between <h1>…</h1> tags.
Example:
<h1>Important topic goes here</h1>

<h1>Another topic</h1>

Please help me out.

Regards

Hi @hodgi,

Actually it’s not possible with the CTA as this theme doesn’t support it.

Would it be ok for you if we wrap site title in H! tag but make it hidden when the logo is displayed?

Regards,
Movin

Hi @boiporitto,

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/travelify-support/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Thanks,
Movin

Hi @Movin ,

Thank you for your quick answer :wink:
Yes it would be great indeed! In fact it would be the better solution. Is it possible to have it only for my front page? I guess you will set it in a php function like : “if front, then display site title within H1 tag” right?
From my side , i tried last week to use the solution of “negativ css text-indent”, to hide the site title, but afterwards, i read that it was considered as cloaking by google :slight_smile: .So i removed it.

Many thanks for your support!

You can achieve the same by using the attached small plugin that contains some custom code.

Hi @Movin ,

It’s awesome!! Everything is working well now, many thanks for your help! :slight_smile:

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: