H3 Text Missing

Hi, I’ve just set up my website suing this theme.

http://www.mesaltaire.co.uk

On the preview the headings are all there but on the live version of the site, the text marked as “h3” is missing .

Any thoughts?

Matt

Hello Matt,

Can you please provide a couple of screenshots?
I’m not sure about what h3 you are talking about.

Please try to go to all the malfunctioned fields and re-save the information.

If nothing works, please provide me temporary admin dashboard access via a private message so I can have a live investigation.

Regards

I am having the same problem as the original poster. My H3 titles are missing in Chrome and Safari. I am also missing a word in the jumbotron “CLEAN”. It might be a related issue. Did you find a fix for the original question?

I attached four Screenshots. The ones without the titles are from Chrome. The one with the titles are Firefox.

Thanks for the help!!
jason

Hello,

This is extremely strange behaviour, if they would miss it should happen in both browsers.
Are you using any caching system for the website?

Have you tried to clear cache and cookies and reload the page?

Would it be possible to provide me temporary admin dashboard access via a private message and dedicated forum post so I can have a live preview of the malfunction?

Sorry for the trouble, but there’s not many options for me to replicate this behaviour.

Regards

I agree. Very strange. I’m not using any caching plugins. I’ve cleared the cache numerous times along with the cookies. I’ve also tried deactivating ALL the other plugins.

I can definitely get you a login. Thanks for the help!
jason

admin edit

thanks for all the help. I’m not sure i can figure this one out.
jason

Hello,

Thank you for the understanding, please create a dedicated thread with the login details and please don’t forget to mark the post as private :slight_smile:

Will have a look in the shortest possible time and get back to you by Monday, at last.

Regards

Hello,

It seems like all the missing fields just needs to be re-saved.

This is a combination of WordPress repo rules and security.

All the default information must be re-saved in order for it to appear while you are not logged in the Dashboard.

Long story short: All the default content must be modified to appear on the website while you are not logged in the Dashboard as an admin. Mystery solved :slight_smile:

Please confirm that you got everything alright.

Regards

Hi,

I am following this topic because it happens to me too. But I don’t understand your answer. What do you mean with re-saved? What exactly do I need to re-save?

Thank you.

Hello @calex,

I’m saying that you need to change text/slightly modify and re-save the customizer after any minor change on the fields that do not work.

The default content will not appear on the website unless you change it with your own.

Sorry if the above was not so clear.

Please confirm you got everything alright.

Regards

Hello @calex,

I’m saying that you need to change text/slightly modify and re-save the customizer after any minor change on the fields that do not work.

The default content will not appear on the website unless you change it with your own.

Sorry if the above was not so clear.

Please confirm you got everything alright.

Regards

Thank you for your help. I could solve the issue with your guide.

Regards.

Hello @calex,

That’s great news!

Regards