Hamberger menu in Mobile Devices with AMP version

Hello Team,
This is Revathi,

We’ve implemented the Colorlib theme for our website’s blog template, specifically the Sparklinking design. While the overall functionality of the theme is satisfactory, we’ve encountered an issue with the mobile devices’ hamburger menu, which is currently non-functional. Could you provide guidance on resolving this matter?

The blog is functioning well overall; however, we’ve encountered an issue with the mobile devices, specifically, the hamburger menu is not working as intended. Could you please offer recommendations for a more effective solution?

Thanks & regards,
Revathi.C

Hi there.

Thanks for contacting us!

May I take a closer look? please provide URL of the website and I will take a closer look.

​Regards.

The problem arises when attempting to access our website on a mobile device, as the hamburger icon fails to function. Despite my attempts, I have been unable to rectify the issue. Kindly address this matter at your earliest convenience.
Our website link is:https://www.businessadvancelenders.com/blog/amp/

Hi there

Thanks for the link, I see the problem now.
Test for a plugin conflict, you can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for your reply,
I have diligently attempted various solutions to address the issue with the mobile version’s hamburger icon. Despite deactivating all plugins, the problem persists. Notably, when the AMP plugin is deactivated, the hamburger icon functions correctly; however, the AMP plugin is integral to our mobile version URL structure. We have experimented with alternative AMP plugins, but the issue persists, hindering our progress for the past month. I am seeking a comprehensive and effective solution to resolve this matter promptly. Your professional guidance and recommendations would be highly appreciated.
Note: As my manager requested me not to change the theme as the URL’s are indexed.