Header formatting questions

Hi, i have 2 questions about the header in the Shapely theme please.

1: is it possible to have a logo next to the site title in the header? instead of the logo replacing the site title?

2: i have checked the box to make the header transparent, but having done so, the header still appears with a white background - any suggestions to make it transparent in the css please? the first section has a background image which i would like to reach the top of the page instead of having the white block header space

thanks!
sam

Hey there

Thank you for questions :slight_smile:

1. sorry but there is no option for this, without template customization this is not possible :frowning:
  2. please show me your website url and i will check that

ok no problem about the logo, ill add the title into the logo file and do it that way.

For the transparency, see this page please: https://theholidayclubuk.com/premiummembership/

thanks!

hey there

Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

[class*=“home”] header#masthead {
position: absolute;
z-index: 9999;
width: 100%;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

thanks. i have done that, but still seeing a white bar for the header.

does it have something to do with the placement of the background image of the first section? should that be placed in a different way or with different css so that the top of that background image goes to the top of the screen and not start under the header?

thanks

HI

the code was damaged during copy paste, please try this:

yes! perfect thank you very much.

sorry one final question - the opacity in the theme customiser is set at its lowest of 10. and it shows a slight overlay on the header. id like it to be 100% transparent - what line of css do i need to add to the above code you gave me to do that

thanks again

Good evening

Opacity of what? header? its already solid white, i need more info on this question, screenshot is best

so the header bar still has some kind of shade on it, and doesnt appear to be completely transparent.
please see attached

thanks

HI

Ah, ok, please try this code:

nav {
border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) !important;
background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0) !important;
}

Please note, it will disappear :slight_smile:

hero!

thank you very much :slight_smile:

Hello there,

I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support