Header image getting out of the box & No mobile responsive

I Have four queries as below,

1. Unable to see three lines of menu from mobile.
  2. Header image is not mobile responsive.
  3. Feature image in Categories getting out of the box.
    3.1 Header image is going out of the box for desktop too.
  4. Header image from posts are not mobile responsive. for this I have used below code
    /increase header padding size/
    #header .bottom-header.blog {
    padding-top: 500px;
    }
    Below is the link : http://accordconsultants.in/dress-job-interview/

Hi,

1. It is there, but it is white so you can’t able to see it, to change its color, go to Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS and add this,

.open-responsive-menu .fa { color: #ff0000; }

Change teh #ff0000 according to your needs.

1. & 4. It is set as a background image, so we can’t able to make it responsive for all the screens. If you’re okay with CSS edits, you can change the background-position and background-size for this CSS selector. I forward this issue to the development team to see if they have any workarounds.

2. What do you meant by out of the box, sorry I didn’t understand this issue.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

2 & 4 How can I then fix this issue? Can you send me CSS code? As the blog header image is cutting in the mobile view, so I want to fix it.
3. If you see mobile view of blog section named it as “Career tips”, there you will find articles and the image of these articles are is also cutting. So I need CSS code where the image will have full view not incomplete.

See the full view of the image in the blog “HOW TO DRESS YOURSELF AT JOB INTERVIEW”

see the same link from the mobile for the same topic image is cutting

Hi,

2 & 4. For the CSS,

@media only screen 
  and (max-width: 480px) {
#header {
    background-position: center;
    background-size: cover;
}
}

You can play with the background-position and size using the Browser tools first, then update the same in Appearance -> Customize -> Custom CSS,

1. Try resize the thumbnail using this plugin, Regenerate Thumbnails – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.