Header image not showing

Hi, I’m selecting a header image (from Appearance -> Customize -> Header image) but the image does not appear anywhere. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Hi @annamgf,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

That image appears as logo in the top left corner of site as shown in the attached screenshot.

I fit is not appearing for you there then please make sure you have saved the changes successfully after setting the image.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Unfortunately even though I saved everything multiple times, the image just doesn’t appear.

The image appears as “current header” in the dashboard (see “header settings” screenshot), but then it does not appear in the page (see “header not showing” screenshot). On a side note, the live preview function has also been down for a couple of weeks.

Any further suggestion will be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Annalisa

Have you made any changes in the theme files?

Please try deleting and reinstalling the fresh theme on your site.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Hi Movin,

Thanks for the suggestion. After reinstalling the theme the header image shows up. Now I would like to make it larger, but I’m going to open a different thread for that and mark this as resolved. Thanks!

Anna

You are most welcome :slight_smile: