Header Image NOT Working

Hello,

I have been trying tho customize shapely in my local installation but the header image is not working at all. Whenever I set a header image it says it is set but in the front-end of the site nothing shows up. I tried deactivating plugins one by one after getting advice from a similar problem of this forum but it doesn’t work too.

P.S. For the Shapely-Parallax home widget it remains same too. Please see the screenshots.

So what is the possible solution if this problem? Please help. Thank you.

Hi @tearkey,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

I have been trying tho customize shapely in my local installation but the header image is not working at all. Whenever I set a header image it says it is set but in the front-end of the site nothing shows up. I tried deactivating plugins one by one after getting advice from a similar problem of this forum but it doesn’t work too.

I could confirm the issue on my test site and notified the theme developer about it. The issue will be fixed in the future version of the theme.

P.S. For the Shapely-Parallax home widget it remains same too. Please see the screenshots.

The Shapely-Parallax home widget is working fine on my test site. Please make sure that you have configured it as described on this page Shapely Theme Documentation - Colorlib and also try adding it in the top of your widget area.

Best Regards,
Movin

hi …header image not showing up . Help thanks please :

@trigunayatchet This is old topic and meanwhile the theme is changed a lot so to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/shapely/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.