Header Image Resizing Struggle

Hi there,

Thanks for the wonderful Theme and support.

I’m struggling with choosing dimensions for my Blog header page that aren’t stretched or distorted when my screen is resized. I have tried using the suggested header dimensions of 1920 x 532 px, but when using fullscreen, the image is too distorted to use. Do you know if this is an issue with my image quality? Im using images around 898 KB, and 1920 × 1271px.

Alternatively, would it be best to choose the Background Stretch > Contain?
But then I sometimes loose the background colour behind my menu - so I would need to figure out how to change that to another solid colour.

Thanks so much!
Meg

Hi,

Sorry for a late in response, Can you show us your website address?

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

It is pardonmyschience.com, however it is not published yet. Are you able to access it?

Hi,

No, I can’t able to see it. It says “Server Not Found”, please give us temporary passwords to view the site, so that we can able to help you the issue.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Email: [email protected]
Password: pardonmysciencesupport123!

Also, If you have any other suggestions on why the text editor is not working on my front page sections, I would appreciate any help there. I’ve tried disabling all plugins, and doing all possible updates. Please let me know if you noticed anything i might have missed.

Thanks very much for your patience and persistence! I really appreciate the excellent support!
Meg