Header image under the main top menu

Hello,

I would like to put header image under the main manu and make it as wide as the page. How could do it?

Thank you in advance.

Hi there,
you can find this in the documentation here under chapter 5.

You basically create a post category, let’s say “Slider”. Then you add empty posts to that category and select a Featured Image for each. After that go to Customize -> Sparkling Options -> Slider options. Activate the Slider, chose the Slider category and the number of images.

The title of the post is shown in the red transparent square. The content of the post is shown in the black transparent square.

Best regards,
glewe

Hi glewe!

Thank you very much for the help! I will try it today evening.

Would it be possible to set only one image there? If I want it to be statical?

Also I read that header image is not resizable. But as I attached the picture from Sparkling theme example there is full screen header image, how could I do mine as well like that? That it would be the same for all screens?

Thank you in advance.

Hi @glewe,

I hope you are well today and thanks for helping out here in this forum.

Your help here is really appreciated.

Thanks,
Movin

Hi @damirakz,

Would it be possible to set only one image there? If I want it to be statical?

Yes you can achieve this by attaching slider category to only one post that you have set featured image.

Also I read that header image is not resizable. But as I attached the picture from Sparkling theme example there is full screen header image, how could I do mine as well like that?

You have to just set larger images as thumbnail images for the slider posts and then regenerate the image thumbnails using the following plugin.

That it would be the same for all screens?

The slider displays only on home page but if you want to display it on other pages also then you can use the custom child theme shared in the following reply.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/slider-on-every-pages/#post-47733

Best Regards,
Movin

Is it possible to have a different slider on each page without using the same image or different header image? thanks

Hi @rustydp,

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/sparkling/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Thanks,
Movin