Header/Logo Not Displaying on Live Site

I added a logo to my site and it shows just fine in the Customizer view, but when I preview posts I’m writing or anything else on through the Wordpress dashboard, it doesn’t show my logo, just the site title and tagline. I also noticed the color changes I made in Customizer aren’t showing on Post Previews either (the pink shows in Customizer but purple in preview). Any ideas??

Side note, my site isn’t published yet but I didn’t think the preview should differ from customizer vs wordpress dashboard. I’ve tried hard refreshes too.

hey there

Let me chck this, please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

Noda - What email address would you like me to use as part of your temp login?

Hello there,

We do not have an email to provide here but you can leave that field empty.

Best Regards,
Support

It says it’s required…

Hello there,

In that case you can use a dummy email for it.

Best Regards,
Support

Here you go! https://thisisyour30s.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=f8bafb87a13e2c8367d1a871aec88491

Hello there,

Please try disabling any third party plugins that were not bundled with the theme as one of them may be causing a conflict with the image.

Best Regards,
Support

I disabled all plugins except Bluehost and the Temporary Login and I am still seeing just the site title and tagline, not the logo.

Any other ideas?

HI thre

Please try again :slight_smile:
but replace logo now, i used raw image
for information, i used WordPress reset,

Umm this deleted all of my content…every post I have written and all of the site building I had done.

Categories, pages, etc. Everything is gone…

Hi there,
So sorry for what transpired here.
Could you perhaps be having a backup to this site? If so you could have it restored.

We apologize for the inconveniences caused here.
Best Regards,
Support.

No, I was literally just building my site so I didn’t get around to it. But all of the work i did and all of the posts I wrote were all erased. I wish someone had asked me before resetting everything before just doing it. Definitely will backup everything from here on out but maybe next time you do that on someone else’s site, you ask them first. Hopefully it fixed the header issue otherwise it was for nothing.

hi

mm, that was me, sorry about that, but i can say for sure there was nothing when i visited your website, there was no any category, no posts, no pages, that was the reason why i have don’t ask, this was a raw website and i used reset, sadly i did not take screenshot, (but there was nothing to screenshot)
anyway, please take my apologies
Is there anything else?

Everything was in draft mode so nothing had been published yet. But I will just have to rebuild it/rewrite the posts. I haven’t checked if the header works yet but will let you know. Thanks.

Hello there,

In light of the situation, please install this plugin to makes backups for your website:

Best Regards,
Support