Header menu blog active

Hello, thank you for you support! i have three questions

1. there’s a way to make the header menu’s blog active when i’m in the specific blog page ?
  2. can i move the logo on the left side of the page and make it resposive to the mobile version ? if i try out to see it on the mobile version the logo is very big…
  3. Can i make also the front page header resposive for mobile version ?
    my site is Embedded Solutions

thank you a lot

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to change the theme by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

I am not sure what you want to be done in #1 for #3 the header is already responsive.

/*Reduce size of the logo on mobile*/
@media only screen and (max-width: 900px) {
.col-sm-4.col-xs-8 img {
    height: 57px;
}
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you, the logo is perfect!
for the #1 and #3 i mean:

1. when i’m in a blog page, for example i’m in the “home” menu, but the text “home” isn’t underlined with another colour to notice that i’m in this menu. there’s a way to underline it when i’m in it or in another menu ?
  2. the front page header it isn’t fully responsive, because it’s cut on sides. i link you the page
    thank you

Hello,

Something like this should work:

/*Header menu color change on mobile*/
.post li#menu-item-2523 a {
    color: red !important;
}
/*Mobile bg header image*/
@media only screen and (max-width: 900px) {
#header.header-front-page {
    background-size: contain !important;
}
}

Best Regards,
Support

The mobile bg header image is good. but the header menu color doesn’t change… the header menu color must change in every kind of visualization, desktop, tablet and mobile version. i hope you can help me, thank you for your patience

Hello,

Please remove the previous CSS related to the header font color and try using this one instead:

#header .top-header .header-navigation ul li a {
    color: red;
}

Best Regards,
Support