header.php

How do I put the logotype and the blog name in line with the menu, I tried everything, then constantly below the above.
I put in header this:

<p><b> FREIDLIN DESIGN: BLOG</b></p>
but in style i don’t not what i need to change.
and i don’t understand why i don’t see that in a other pages like about and contact, as a more i think i have a probles with cache, becouse i see in my page like about a old version of footer and in main page i see it’s complite.
thank you very much

blog.artdesigner.xyz

okey, i think i write something globaly. for examlpe: first, i write this in my header.php:in added files - first example

but this showing me logo and tittle not in the one line with menu and not in middle on this line.
now i write something this: in added files - second example

but that i think not correctly written.
Help me to put my logo with tittle in one line wite menu. thank you

Hi @freid13,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Remove any changes you have made in the theme files to achieve it.

You can try achieving this by using the attached custom child theme of Sparkling theme that contains some custom code.

Best Regards,
Movin

that a problem number 2 ))
i started with custom setting, but logo with tittle name was writer under conteiner of menu in left side and i need this in one line withis menu. like that:

(left side) <logo>FREIDLIN DESIGN: BLOG (right side) <MENU>

i didn’t understand what class i need for logo and tittle, if that navbar or navbar-brand or something else…i confuse this that
thanks

this setting destroed me…i cry

and the end global downing of site without restore

i started with custom setting, but logo with tittle name was writer under conteiner of menu in left side and i need this in one line withis menu. like that: ————————————————————— (left side) <logo>FREIDLIN DESIGN: BLOG (right side) <MENU>

Have you used the shared child theme?

The child theme will provide you the desired output.

After using the shared child theme of Sparkling theme you have to reconfigure its settings that you did earlier.

If you make changes in the theme file then you have to make these changes again after theme updation as changes made in the theme files get lost on theme updation so we recommend you to use child theme.

okey, problem is resolved.
firstly, thank you for help, if i was knew about restortor all my changed, i was didn’t surpised fpr changes )
second, taking me 5 hour to restore me site back, but now i understand a lof of about sparking )
my problems was a default setting inline style of color was black, because that i didn’t see is name… now i taking from child a header and style and write to that color is blue and !important and…is working. now a name of blog i see everywhere.
and my problem was with host provider, he decided that my site was hacked and destroyed anything, only becouse i put in functions a nw a child function.
u can see now all changes that i do. blog.artdesigner.xyz
thank you very mush

You are always welcome here :slight_smile: