Header picture not showing

Hello,

The issue was due to the fact that there was no pages create so the options for the reading was not active
(please see the screenshot).

The jetpack cannot be installed because the folders needs to be manually deleted from wp-content > plugins on the FTP server.

Let me know if you got everything alright.

Regards

Hi, thanks for this.

I’m just having a problem with the Jumbo picture, on desktop it does not fit but on mobile devices it works perfect.

It seems like you could use some padding bottom for the header:

#header{
padding-bottom: 70px;
}

Let me know if that’s the fix.

Regards

Thank you, I have changed it slightly, but has done the job!

However, for some reason now, I’m trying to add a Project there is not a function to do this. I only have Project>General

Not other functions are available to me

Hello,

It seemed like the project section was hided so you didn’t got the sidebars menu.
It looks fine to me now please have another look.

Regards

thats fine but now the picture doesn’t resize with mobile devices.

this is getting a bit ridiculous now!!

This is most probably happening because replacing the files erased any custom CSS code used in the style.css

The code should be placed in a child’s theme stylesheet.css, ideally.
But you can use a custom CSS plugin but if you place it inside Dashboard > Appearances > Editor > Style.css it will get erased if you update the theme.

Where is the code? I didn’t have a custom css code before!

I simply want to have an image at the top of my website and have it resize for all devices as the theme suggests it can do. I can’t help but wonder why this is so hard to do and making it very difficult!

Can you please, rather than just telling me what needs to be done, please provide information and details to have this work! I don’t understand why you would tell me to use a custom css plugin but not provide this custom code.

This has been going on for too long now. Please, I simply want the picture I have uploaded at the top of my website! Can you tell me if I should put this in the blog header image section (which I have currently setup however a picture does not show!) or as a Jumbo! Simply, which one will work as they do not now… which ever one you know works, please provide me details and the resources to trigger this so it works properly.

Thank you

Hello,

I’m sincerely sorry if I missed anything or didn’t provided the assistance you were looking for.

Please have another look on the website as I was still having dashboard access and uploaded a jumbotron picture, which you just select via the media picker in the jumbotron settings in Customize.

I provided you custom code and details on how to use it, but it’s still unclear where and what you want to achieve so any more details would be more than appreciated.

Regards