Header resizing

Hi,

I am loosing my mind here :slight_smile: Developing a page and am trying to make the area where you can put logo and social plugins - to be able to be resized. So this area would be my default header. Now whatever i do, if i put in header image, it will be visible below this area… Check www.greenpearl.org

Thanx for ur help. :slight_smile:

Add this code to Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS

.header-image {
    margin-top: -66px;
}
.social-icons {
    z-index: 1000;
    position: relative;
}

Unfortunately, no further support will be provided because you have removed a link back to my website. Feel free to use and modify this theme, no worries about that!

Hi. Thanx for the answer. I never thought about this link - i have put it back, and i hope its ok now. :slight_smile:

Is it possible, to add meta slider into header?

Awesome! Thank you for placing a link back to my website! This is the best way to say “Thank you” for my work :wink:

I haven’t tried but there shouldn’t be any issues. Most likely you want to add this slider code somewhere in header-extensions.php file which you can find in theme folder - library - structure.

Huh…will see if i am that good :slight_smile: When & if you have time…help will be appreciated :slight_smile:

I was trying to help myself with this link: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/please-help-header-issues?replies=4
but it did not work… If you find a way how to implement this into your theme, this would be great. Thanx