Header size

Hi there

I want to be able to control the size of my logo and the height of the nav strip.

http://www.pm2-workbench.com/StopTheWorldCafe/

I am currently using the following additional CSS.

/* create more space in template for logo */
.logo {
height: 200px;
max-height: 100%;
width: 265px;
}

The problem is that in increasing logo size it drastically increases the vertical space around the logo. I need to have the logo slightly bigger and the depth of the nav header area alot smaller.

To recap

1. I’d like to the logo slightly bigger
  2. I want to be able to control the height of the nav strip so there is less vertical space around the logo.

Thank you!

Good morning

First of all, you have to remove white space from the logo which is the main problem right now, logo have plenty of white space and this must be fixed

Here is a screenshot of the logo in illustrator (its an svg). There is virtually no white space.

How do I control the height of the header please to reduce the vertical space around the logo?

Thanks

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

The header does not have a logo but the text instead. Did you change out the logo for text?

You can use the following CSS code to reduce the padding used in the header by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

.main-navigation {
    padding: 0px;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hi there

re: “The header does not have a logo but the text instead. Did you change out the logo for text?”

Not sure what you mean, there is a logo, see attached screenshot.

Sorry but the following code had very little effect. Only a matter of a few pixels different. I still have an overly deep header. Can you help me redefine the depth of the header.

Many thanks

Good morning

Sorry… my mistake looks like your code is doing this weird space, let’s change it, try this code:

.logo {
height: 100px;
max-height: 100%;
width: 265px;
}

Excellent!

Many thanks

Thank you too :slight_smile:
I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions
Thanks!