Help changing fonts

Hello,

I was wondering if you could guide through the process of changing the fonts of the post titles and paragraph. I have tried using the Easy Google Fonts Plugin but it only changes some of them (Some of the widgets in the sidebar change and some don’t). I’d like to use some google fonts and I try including some code on the header.php but I haven’t been successful.

Thank you for your help.

Hi @thewaysheruns,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me your site URL where you want to change post titles & paragraph fonts to Google font and tell me the name of the font so that i can help you to achieve it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thank you for answering. The URL is thewaysheruns.com and I would like to change the paragraph (or general body) to Josefin Sans and the titles to Pacifico.

Thanks again!

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

#page .entry-content {
    font-family: 'Josefin Sans', sans-serif;
}
#page #main .entry-title {
    font-family: 'Pacifico', cursive;
}

To make the above code work on your site please make sure to load the above Google fonts on your site.

Hi Movin,

Thanks again for trying to help. So I added the following code to the Header.php file:

<link href=‘https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Josefin+Sans|Pacifico’ rel=‘stylesheet’>

And then I added to code you gave me to the Custom CSS and the font for the body changes but the title doesn’t. It actually changed to the same as the body (Josefin Sans). Should I try adding a separate code for each font?

Thank you

Yes try adding it separately or try using any of the following plugins to load it in your site.