Help! Featured slider not showing when not logged in as admin

Help please!!

I literally made no changes to my site yesterday, but my firefox crashed some point last night when I was still logged in to wordpress, possibly…

Basically, the featured slider loads up fine when I am logged in as admin, but when not logged in as admin, it doesn’t show.

I checked the source code and the div for the slider is there but it is empty… works fine logged in as admin though…

Help please, I really didn’t plan on spending my afternoon, trying to figure out what has gone wrong… :frowning:

site URL www.visitkyushu.org

Cheers.

Phew… panic over… I disabled the featured slider, then re-enabled it, and it all seems to be back to normal :slight_smile:

Not sure what caused the problem though… but it’s working so who cares!! :slight_smile:

This problem has started again.

The featured slider only appears when I am logged in as admin.

Help please! Obviously this is going to be a recurring issue.

The only thing I can think that could be causing the problem is the meta sliders I added elsewhere on the site the other day.

That said, it has now started working again… I disabled/re-enabled, which didn’t seem to have any effect then I was busy with some other work and when I came back one our later it was working… what is causing it has me stumped… do you have any ideas?

the URL is www.visitkyushu.org

Hi Kenny,
I was creating a blog using the travelify theme and i was very impressed by the blog that you have put up at http://www.visitkyushu.org

I am trying to create a static front page like the one that you have created at your site without showing my recent posts. It would be great if you can guide me on this.

My email id is [email protected].

Thanks a lot,
Regards,
Anoop