Help in Gentelella Alela!

hello,
Thanks for you free theme Gentelella Alela!.
Can you help how can do to
The menu opens so with the submenus in view when a page is loaded, I’ve already tried to change the class to active, but it does not work.
Thanks
Ivo

Hi Ivo,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am not sure what you are trying to achieve but the General form menu is selected when you visit the page Gentelella Alela! |

Please advise.

Best Regards,
Movin

Good Evening Movin,
What I want and I am trying to explain, I want for example, when I access a certain link through the url, the menu is selected and is open, if I click the menu it is open, but I want without click the menu.
How can I do this?
Jquery?
And in the link you sent, yes the forms appear open and that’s what I want, where do I change it?
I want the menu to appear open as per the url.
For example:

• url x opens the menu x
  • url y opens the menu y

Thank you.

Yes you have to develop custom code to achieve this.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Colorlib recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

I would like to now the colour codes of the website. Can someone provide this? Hex or RBG if possible.

Many thanks in advance!

@dverbrugge Could you please tell me exactly regarding which website you are talking about and which color code do you want to know so that i can help you?

@Movin Thanks for the fast reply. I’m currently using: Gentelella Alela! | . I am looking for the colour code of the “gray” colour wich is used in the sidebar and the “green” colour wich is also used in the sidebar, but this time to show on what tab you are.

The grey Hex color code is #2a3f54 and the green color code is #1ABB9C