Help troubleshooting why site is so slow

Hi There,

I have a site (lovealive.io) using the ildy theme that is TERRIBLY slow on both desktop and on mobile. I’ve done some customization but I dont’ think it should be so slow. I’m willing to hire someone to help me trouble shoot this. Is there a way to pay for additional support to help me? Do you know of any developers who are familiar with the theme and I could work with?

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
Illdy theme itself is very small and fast, I believe there is something else slowing down this theme, first of all, try to use a caching plugin like W3 total cache, WP Super Cache or any other good caching plugin, basically here is the good article on how to speed up wordpress website:

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Thanks so much, I’ve tried that and all of the advice listed but it’s still very slow. I think some of my customizations may be slowing the site down. Is it possible to pay for additional support/custom work to speed it up? Are you available for some freelance work? Please let me know as I have tried everything I know how to do but it isn’t making much of an impact. I can be emailed on [email protected]

All the best!
Amy

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

If you would like to hire a developer, please try using this link that we recommend:
https://colorlib.com/out/envatostudio

Here are a few plugins that can help you:

Here is a guide that can help you:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi I made a simple caching plugin.
I hope it can help. You can download from here:
Wp Static Pages

Hi @simonyip,

Thanks for adding that.

Take care.