Help with blog categories format

Hello to the fantastic folks at Colorlib!

I’m hoping for some assistance with my blog. I have installed a plugin called ‘The Post Grid’ in order to display my posts in a beautiful grid layout.

My problem is this: when I enable ‘categories’ to show up with each post, AND when I use the ‘Categories’ widget in my footer, all of the linked categories appear in a different format that doesn’t match The Post Grid layout, or the rest of my site.

Is there any way for me to make the Categories sections design consistent with the rest of my site? It’s ok if they aren’t in a grid layout, but I would like the blog post titles to have the same styling as my blog (The blue #3299BB titles in the Poppins font). I would also like the title of the page to appear the same as the rest of my site, instead of being smaller and with a description.

You can check out the blog at: myfurrysidekick.com - myfurrysidekick Resources and Information.

Thanks so much for all that you do, you guys are amazing!

Hi there,

1. Do you want the format from the post grid on the categories on the footer categories section?

2. For the post titles on the post page e.g. myfurrysidekick.com - myfurrysidekick Resources and Information. - to have that color use this CSS:

body.single.single-post #header .bottom-header.blog h1{
	color:#3299BB;
}

add it to appearance \ customize - additional css.

1. The titles on these pages appear the same - myfurrysidekick.com - myfurrysidekick Resources and Information., myfurrysidekick.com - myfurrysidekick Resources and Information.. Please elaborate or are we missing something. Links to the page and where the post title is different would greatly help.They titles in the header are all the same.

Thanks.

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate your help!

The code didn’t do what I’m after.

I’ve attached two photo’s… the one labeled ‘blog print screen’ is the layout, colors, and fonts that I would like to achieve when I click on the ‘categories’ link on the posts and in the footer widget. The photo labeled ‘categories’ is what it currently looks like… I’d like to change the title font and color, as well as to make the top header font the same as on the Blog, About and Contact sections.

I hope this makes sense. Thanks again!

Yay! I was able to fix the blog post titles myself.

But I would still love some info on how to change the header titles (as shown in the second attached photo labeled ‘categories print screen’) to match the header titles like the About and Contact pages.

Please and thank you! :slight_smile:

Hi @jess13

i can confirm same, page titles for blog page and contact page is absolutely same for me, perhaps we are talking about different things? please give us more information

I’ve attached more photos. The first two photo’s are what the titles should look like. They are the right size, they have no description, and they resize for mobile.
The second two photo’s are of the problem. When I click on the ‘blog categories’ link, the title appears smaller and with a description, and it also doesn’t resize for mobile. I would like these titles to appear and resize the same way as the proper titles like on the Blog, About, and Contact pages.
To see this in action, please visit www.myfurrysidekick.com, then visit the blog… this title looks great. To see the problem, now click on one of the specific categories under the Blog tab. Notice how these titles are different. This is what I’m trying to fix.
Thanks for your help,
Jess

Thank you Jess for this detailed information, I think I will fix it now :slight_smile:

please add this CSS:

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px){
#header .bottom-header h2 {
line-height: 49px;
font-size: 40px;
}
}