Help with changing Woocommerce Variation options text color

Hi, I love your theme and it is working great for me. The only problem is that the woocommerce product variation options text is white and the background is white so it cannot be read. How can I change the text color?

Attached is a screenshot which shows what I am referring to.
Thank you for your help.

Can anyone please help me with this???

I tried the Travel theme and the variation option text show there. So if I know where to change the code in the unite theme…

Hi @danizac,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I could confirm the issue on my test site and it seems this is happening due to the CSS conflict with the bootstrap framework used in Unite theme.

I have notified the theme developer about this issue so that it can be fixed in the theme.

In the meanwhile to fix the issue try adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Apperance -> Theme Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

body .label {
  color: #6B6B6B;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Did not work. Still white color text.

Hi @danizac,

It’s working on my test site.

Could you please try using the following CSS code?

body label,
body .label {
  color: #6B6B6B;
}

If it also doesn’t work for you then could you please share me your site URL where it’s not working so that i can troubleshoot it?

Regards,
Movin

Strange, it is still not working for me.
here is a link: http://www.simplyitalydesigns.com/product/dog-tag-personalized-photo-keepsake-necklace-copy/

Nevermind. I moved it above other custom css that I had entered and now it works! Thank you!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: