Help with Dropdown-Menu

Hey guys,

I need some help with my menu. I want to create a 2nd level menu -> dropdown, but it doesnt work.

Can you help me?

And these are my backend menu settings.

Can nobody help me? :frowning:

Hi @coolicious,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Dazzling theme.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Could you please share me your site URL where it is not working so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hey Movin,

thank you for your answer.
I tested it and it looks like there are some conflicts with this plugin: Perfect Easy & Powerful Contact Form

Can you may fix it? It would be nice :slight_smile:

Are you talking about the following plugin?

Could you please share me your site URL where it is not working so that i can troubleshoot it?

Yes that’s the plugin.
Can I give you the URL private?

Yes you can share me it privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying here so that i can troubleshoot it?

Here are the login data:

URL: http://neshati.de.www286.your-server.de/neshati/
User: support_admin
PW: etq)bPtX1VvkliJgF1Ll38ay

May you can fix the layout-bug in the dropdown too? How I can change the mod if I want to have the dropdown showing when I hover over?

Thank you!

I visited your shared site and could see that the drop down menu is working fine as shown in the attached screenshot.

Is it not working for you on specific browser?

Could you please try using different browser?

Please activate the conflict-plugin of my plugins :slight_smile:

I could confirm the issue on your site but it’s the plugin issue so please try using other contact form plugin. Some of the popular WordPress contact form plugins are listed below.