Hi Folks, anyone any Idea ho to get the Counter into the mobile Theme?

Sorry again for my dumb Question.
As i allready posted: I´m just a Writer but not a Coder.

But again many Thanks in Advance.

And Kind Regards from winterly Croatia

GT

Hi GT,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Do you mean the counter you have shown in your shared screenshot is not displaying on mobile devices but you want to show it?

If yes then could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi movin,

www.usmiani.de

I´d like to show the counter below my logo.

Many thanks in advance and kind regards

GT

I´d like to show the counter below my logo.

Do you mean you want to move the position of it as shown in the attached screenshot?

If yes then to achieve this you have to create child theme of Activello theme and develop custom code in it.

Hi Movin,

not in the normal Layout. But in the mobile Theme Layout which doesn´t show the counter at all.

Again many thanks

GT

I can see the counter in the bottom of the page on my Sony Xperia mobile as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please try changing your mobile browser or using different mobile device?

Hi Movin,

i´m browsing with Opera mobile and can´t see the counter. But even if i rather would like to see it on top than at the bottom of the website.

If it´s a greater thing then its no problem at all.
Kind regards

GT

i´m browsing with Opera mobile and can´t see the counter.

Then it seems the browser specific issue of that widget which is not related to theme.

But even if i rather would like to see it on top than at the bottom of the website.

Then as said above you have to create child theme of Activello theme and develop custom code in it.

Hi Movin,

again many thanks for your Support. So i´ll leave it the way it is.
Perhaps any idea how to solve the attached problem?
In my opinion this shoud be a one coloumn dropdown.
Or is it again not an activello thing?

As allways my very best regards
GT

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.